Sunday, May 1, 2016

Hotrod Pickup

Good morning, today Doodle Pantry's challenge AIMPDC#17 begins and I created a great card for my nephew. I printed Doodle Pantry's Hotrod Pickup colour and printed it twice so I could pop up the truck. I made the card longer so it would fit into a legal envelop and I'll be adding a bookmark to send along with the card.
Drop on by AIMPDC #17 and give the challenge a try. Its an anything goes challenge that last almost a month! Good luck.

I'm entering this into:
Inkspirational: vehicles
Brown Sugar: for the boys
2 crafty girls: add a sentiment
Southern Girls Challenge: texture

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Hotrod Pickup, CCC designs sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: none
Other: epoxy dots, deckle trimmer, stapler, tag punch, diamond plate embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Masculine and bright, love it. Great paper choice!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nostalgia cards. I've always loved trucks...yu..even old trucks..I think they're HOT,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these rich greens and I like the longer shape. Good idea to add a bookmark. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - that green would win the heart of my mr 12 forever! Great job! Kelly from Souther Girls

    ReplyDelete