Saturday, June 27, 2015

Goodbye

Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and the theme is a photo challenge. 
I created a card for my nephew who going to the United States to study to be a Chiropractor. I used Bugaboo's Sketchy Boy Thank You the blank one and incorporated my own sentiment.
Drop on by Catch the Bug and take a look at all the great inspiration from our DT and start crafting!
I'm entering this into:
Simply Papercraft: anything goes


Stamp: Bugaboo Sketchy Boy Thank You
Paper: whisper white, bronze, dp cream
Ink: tip taupe
Other: brick embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. Adorable Dawn! I love how you used the photo colors for a different and wonderful take on this week. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Sister Act. Good luck Maria DT

    ReplyDelete