Friday, October 31, 2014

Guest Designer

Good morning! Today I get to announce that for the months of November and December I'm guest designer for Bugaboo digital stamps! They have a free image every Friday and here is the card I created with this Friday's Freebie. I love their stamps and I'm looking forward to creating with them!

I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Delicious Doodles Challenge: Baby its cold outside

Stamp: Bugaboo AKV Winter sled, stampendous sentiment
Paper: midnight muse, whisper white
Ink: midnight muse
Other: ribbon, stampin up/copic alcohol markers, spellbinders, liquid pearls, stickles, Darcie snowflake trim embossing folder 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT spot Dawn!! These images are really cute! :) Fabulous card with your snow accents! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's so cute! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you card makes me smile.. Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card . Thank you for joining Brown Sugar Challenge Gr Gea B

    ReplyDelete
  5. What the heck....I'm missing your post...so glad I wanted to come visit. I still have a big soft spot in my heart for Bugaboo Stamps. Your card is adorable along with that image. Yup...made me smile some more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun image and beautifully coloured too. He looks perfect against the snowy embossed background. It's delightful to see you playing along with the CASSettes this month with this pretty card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at CASS.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete