Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Miss You

Good morning! Starting yesterday Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Through the Craft Room Door and their theme is anything goes. I was recently commissioned to make a sympathy card for someone who just lost their pet of 16 years and I thought Doggies & Things would be perfect. I printed out the dog and food dish twice so I could pop them up. I embossed Paw Prints on the background and then sponged over it.
I hope you can stop by Through the Craft Room Door and give their challenge a try. If you use a digital stamp you can enter our challenge as well AND if you use a Doodle Pantry image you recieve Camo Digi Paper Pack for free!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Sentiments Designs: add a sentiment
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: anything goes
Crafting From the Heart: anything goes
Stamp and Create: anything goes
Stamping Sensations: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Doggies & Things, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: cherry cobbler, night of navy, ballet blue, whisper white
Ink: cherry cobbler
Other: prisma/copic markers, ribbon, spellbinders, paw prints embossing folder, dog bone brads

5 comments:

  1. So very sweet! Even sympathy cards for dear animal children are hard for me. You dud a lovely job. I like the pop up of the bowl and puppy along with the Swiss dot clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, love the details
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Dawn. Wonderful scene and great textures! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh this is adorable. I have 2 beagles and love dog and cat cards. This is really cute and you set this up so nice! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. I hope you'll check with us again every Tuesday for our new challenge and join in! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for the occasion it was created for, well done!! Never easy to lose a pet....

    ReplyDelete